By Ruijing Shen
Since procedure edition and chip functionality uncertainties became extra said as applied sciences reduce into the nanometer regime, exact and effective modeling or characterization of diversifications from the machine to the structure point have turn into significant for the profitable layout of VLSI chips.
This publication offers readers with instruments for variation-aware layout methodologies and computer-aided layout (CAD) of VLSI platforms, within the presence of procedure diversifications on the nanometer scale. It provides the newest advancements for modeling and research, with a spotlight on statistical interconnect modeling, statistical parasitic extractions, statistical full-chip leakage and dynamic energy research contemplating spatial correlations, statistical research and modeling for big worldwide interconnects and analog/mixed-signal circuits.
- Provides readers with well timed, systematic and entire remedies of statistical modeling and research of VLSI platforms with a spotlight on interconnects, on-chip energy grids and clock networks, and analog/mixed-signal circuits;
- Helps chip designers comprehend the aptitude and obstacles in their layout instruments, enhancing their layout productivity;
- Presents research of every set of rules with functional purposes within the context of actual circuit design;
- Includes numerical examples for the quantitative research and review of algorithms presented.
- Provides readers with well timed, systematic and finished remedies of statistical modeling and research of VLSI platforms with a spotlight on interconnects, on-chip strength grids and clock networks, and analog/mixed-signal circuits;
- Helps chip designers comprehend the capability and barriers in their layout instruments, bettering their layout productivity;
- Presents research of every set of rules with functional purposes within the context of genuine circuit design;
- Includes numerical examples for the quantitative research and evaluate of algorithms presented.
Read or Download Statistical Performance Analysis and Modeling Techniques for Nanometer VLSI Designs PDF
Best Cad books
All features of chip consciousness for either electronic and analog circuits are lined. Electronics engineers are proven easy methods to pick out acceptable technololgy and circuit structure, and plan the IC layout. they are going to achieve professional details on energy consaiderations, the benefits and drawbacks of every IC structure, and points of layout for testability.
Up and operating with AutoCAD 2011 offers an advent to the elemental suggestions of AutoCAD. The textual content strips away complexities, either actual and perceived, and decreases AutoCAD to easy-to-understand easy recommendations. It teaches purely what's necessary to working AutoCAD first, thereby instantly development pupil self belief.
Automation, creation structures, and Computer-Integrated production is suitable for complex undergraduate/ graduate-level classes in Automation, construction structures, and Computer-Integrated production. The publication also needs to be priceless for training engineers and executives who desire to know about automation and creation platforms applied sciences in sleek production.
This booklet addresses a method of quantitatively assessing practical verification growth. with no this technique, layout and verification engineers, and their administration, are left guessing whether they have accomplished verifying the machine they're designing. utilizing the innovations defined during this e-book, they are going to the best way to construct a toolset which permits them to grasp how shut they're to practical closure.
Extra resources for Statistical Performance Analysis and Modeling Techniques for Nanometer VLSI Designs