By Bernard Brogliato PhD, Bernhard Maschke PhD, Rogelio Lozano PhD, Olav Egeland PhD (auth.)
Dissipative platforms research and Control (second variation) offers a completely revised and multiplied remedy of dissipative platforms idea, constituting a self-contained, complex advent for graduate scholars, researchers and working towards engineers. It examines linear and nonlinear platforms with examples of either in every one bankruptcy; a few infinite-dimensional examples also are incorporated. all through, emphasis is put on using the dissipative homes of a approach for the layout of solid suggestions regulate legislation. the idea is substantiated through experimental effects and via connection with its software in illustrative actual instances (Lagrangian and Hamiltonian structures and passivity-based and adaptive controllers are coated thoroughly).
The moment version is considerably reorganized either to house new fabric and to reinforce its pedagogical homes. a few of the adjustments brought are:
• entire proofs of the most theorems and lemmas.
• The Kalman–Yakubovich–Popov Lemma for non-minimal realizations, singular platforms, and discrete-time structures (linear and nonlinear).
• Passivity of nonsmooth structures (differential inclusions, variational inequalities, Lagrangian structures with complementarity conditions).
• Sections on optimum keep watch over and H-infinity theory.
• An enlarged bibliography with greater than 550 references, and an augmented index with greater than 500 entries.
• a more robust appendix with introductions to viscosity ideas, Riccati equations and a few worthy matrix algebra.
Praise for the 1st edition:
…an huge exposition of either the maths, physics motivation and keep an eye on purposes of passivity and dissipativity… the richness of a really remarkable stock of illustrating examples sticks out as some extent of excellence…
…an very good reference for graduate scholars, engineers and researchers.
International magazine of Adaptive regulate and sign Processing
Read or Download Dissipative Systems Analysis and Control: Theory and Applications PDF
Best Analysis books
This publication describes microcomputer courses which might be used to simulate or examine water creation good and aquifer discharge try facts. special effects are used to assist visualise the information, and output to plotters can also be catered for. easy constrained aquifers, leaky limited aquifers, unconfined aquifers and quite a few boundary stipulations are handled.
This undergraduate textual content offers an creation to the speculation of Cartesian tensors, defining tensors as multilinear services of path, and simplifying many theorems in a fashion that lends cohesion to the topic. the writer notes the significance of the research of the constitution of tensors when it comes to spectral units of projection operators as a part of the very substance of quantum idea.
Extra resources for Dissipative Systems Analysis and Control: Theory and Applications